Discover Sydney’s largest brand outlet for the ultimate shopping experience for your group. Birkenhead Point welcomes groups of all sizes and we can tailor experiences to suit your requirements.
- Sydney outlet shopping destination on Sydney Harbour
- Secure and convenient coach parking
- Dedicated Guest Services Manager to coordinate your shopping experience
- Welcome staff to meet and greet
- Drive and Guide incentives
- Exclusive discounts available pre-arrival with the digital Visitor Passport. No need to collect or register with us – this can all be done via the QR code online registration
- Seasonal gift with purchase offers available
- Branding/signage available to welcome your group (on request)
- Variety of dining options available – picnic boxes, sit down brunch or lunch, high tea experiences (on request)
- Private access to the Visitor Lounge for rest and relaxation areas, phone charging, free wifi and refreshments (on request)
Terms and conditions: Coach parking is available for a maximum of 2 hours. Bus parking is limited to 2 x large buses or 4 x smaller coaches. Incentives and offers available from 1 May 2019 – 31 March 2020. To enjoy included incentives and offers, the bus group must make a booking through our Guest Services team (incentives not available for drive or walk-ups). Please book early to secure your spot. No bus group minimum. All bus shapes and sizes are welcome. Food and beverage vouchers are for use at Jean Louis Joseph Café or Café Birkenhead and is limited to $20 AUD. Any amount over $20 AUD will need to be paid for by the driver / guide. No remaining amount will able to be redeemed for cash. Cancellations must be made within 24-hours.